KOGEL KOLOSSOS Oversized Pulley Cage Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 & Ultegra R8100
This oversized derailleur cage fits Shimano’s DURA-ACE RD-R9250 and ULTEGRA RD-R8150 Di2 rear derailleurs.
Kolossos is the Greek word for a statue, much larger than the original subject. Seems fitting for an oversized derailleur cage.
Imagine the performance of replacing your stock pulleys with a ceramic 12-tooth top pulley and a 19-tooth bottom pulley built on the stiffest cage on the market.
Besides being designed for World Tour victories, Kolossos gives you reduced friction, improved shifting accuracy, and better chain retention.
WHY Upgrade/Replace Your Derailleur Cage?
Many oversized pulley systems are plagued with vague shifting due to the lack of stiffness of the components. Plus, your stock derailleur’s efficiency is limited by the size of the factory derailleur pulleys.
Kogel Oversized Derailleur Cages are:
- Built to offer low friction while maintaining shifting accuracy.
- Built for road as well as off-road use, we are not here to restrict your adventures
- Engineered with a long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention.
It’s basic physics. You ride slower though sharp turns and faster though wide ones. Well, your chain flows faster around larger pulleys and slower around smaller ones. Bigger really is better…and faster!
Kogel Oversized Derailleur Cages Feature:
- 2-year Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the cages, so you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding
- Design offering low friction AND shifting accuracy.
- Long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention.
- Chain catcher on lower pulley to prevent chain jams.
- No limits on-road and off-road compatibility.
- Reduced drag associated with clutch derailleurs and 1x setups