KOGEL KOLOSSOS Oversized Pulley Cage SRAM eTap AXS Red & Force Groupsets
KOGEL KOLOSSOS Oversized Pulley Cage for SRAM eTap AXS Red and Force 12 speed derailleurs.
Sram Etap AXS users can go big now. Like Kolossal big! Kolossos is the Greek word for a statue, much larger than the original subject. Sounds appropriate for replacing your 12 tooth pulleys with a 19 tooth bottom and a 14 tooth top pulley, built on the stiffest cage on the market.
Besides reduced friction, this cage is built with shifting accuracy, gravel worthiness and chain retention in mind.
This model will fit on Sram Red and Force Etap AXS 12 speed derailleurs. This product is not compatible with Sram Rival eTap AXS derailleurs.
**Kolossos is a component upgrade for Sram eTap AXS derailleurs. Derailleur not included**
WHY Upgrade/Replace Your Derailleur Cage?
Many oversized pulley systems are plagued with vague shifting due to the lack of stiffness of the components. Plus, your stock derailleur’s efficiency is limited by the size of the factory derailleur pulleys.
Kogel Oversized Derailleur Cages are:
- Built to offer low friction while maintaining shifting accuracy.
- Built for road as well as off-road use, we are not here to restrict your adventures
- Engineered with a long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention.
It’s basic physics. You ride slower though sharp turns and faster though wide ones. Well, your chain flows faster around larger pulleys and slower around smaller ones. Bigger really is better…and faster!
Kogel Oversized Derailleur Cages Feature:
- 2-year Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the cages, so you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding
- Design offering low friction AND shifting accuracy.
- Long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention.
- Chain catcher on lower pulley to prevent chain jams.
- No limits on-road and off-road compatibility.
- Reduced drag associated with clutch derailleurs and 1x setups